broken broker

HI guys, i build my own rubygem-openshift-origin-controller package and upgraded original one. After that my broker crashed, i can't list neither create applications but sshkeys calls works fine.
After that i removed my package and reinstalled original without luck.

bash history:

 rpm -Uvh rubygem-openshift-origin-controller-1.0.5-1.git.0.68ff4b1.el6.noarch.rpm
/etc/init.d/openshift-broker restart
cd /var/www/openshift/broker/
bundle exec rake tmp:clear
rpm -e rubygem-openshift-origin-controller --nodeps
yum install rubygem-openshift-origin-controller.noarch
/etc/init.d/openshift-broker restart

StackTrace: http://pastebin.com/Awj8f84T