Re: Metering / Usage

Hi Diego,

If you track the progress on github.com/kraman/origin-server, features/model_refactor branch, you will see that I am in the process of
adding some usage tracking to the code. But I am not sure if that functionality will be enough to cover everything you need.
You will probably need to take the code once its merged into master and extend it yourself to do the billing work the way you need it.

--Kr