Re: Review changes for running test locally

Seems like it will work but add_ssh_cmd_to_threads and run_tests_in_thread have a lot of common logic.

On Dec 21, 2012, at 6:32 PM, Krishna Raman <kraman gmail com> wrote:

Hey Dan,

Can you take a look at the last commit in https://github.com/kraman/origin-dev-tools/commits/f17_fixes
The change allow me to run tests locally and can be easily extended to run tests remotely as well.

I'm continuing to work on extending this to running test remotely.

What do you think?

--Kr