Re: [Dev] App framework impls

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:25 AM, Dr Nic Williams <drnicwilliams gmail com> wrote:
Which codebase has the implementation of application frameworks such as Ruby on Rails? CrankCase contains the cartridges but I don't see app framework implementations, it think?

I think the cartridge RPMs require the appropriate framework packages. The exceptions right now are JBossAS7 which still needs official packaging and Jenkins which can be pulled from the Jenkins repo. Jenkins also requires a separate plugin which is available as source on Github.

- Mark

I'm interested to see an example of connection hooks between cartridges too!

Nic

Cheers
Nic

Dr Nic Williams - VP Developer Evangelism
Engine Yard
The Leading Platform as a Service
Mobile: +1 415 860 2185
Skype: nicwilliams