Re: [Dev] App framework impls

BTW, thanks for answering!

I decided that "ruby-1.1" was such a strange name for installing ruby, that I looked in the cartridge. It seems that the ruby-1.1 cartridge is not just for installing ruby, but for all things related to ruby including bundle install, rails asset recompilation, and running the process behind Passenger/Apache.

Nic

Dr Nic Williams - VP Developer Evangelism
Engine Yard
The Leading Platform as a Service
Mobile: +1 415 860 2185
Skype: nicwilliams