Re: Documentation fixes

> I want to fix a bug/gap in the continued tutorial of
> https://openshift.redhat.com/community/wiki/getting-started-with-openshift-origin-livecd, once you're inside the browser that spins up. (It doesn't tell you to set your git user/email configuration).
>
> Which github repo has this getting-started.html file?
>
> Nic

Hi Nic,

The wiki content isn't in a github repo, but it is editable by community
members. If you're signed into the community site, visit
https://openshift.redhat.com/community/wiki/getting-started-with-openshift-origin-livecd, and you should see a tab titled 'Edit' under the breadcrumb. As you may expect, clicking the tab will allow you to edit the page. :) The wiki content is written in MediaWiki formatting.

If you don't see an edit tab or if you need help editing - let us know!

HTH,
Emily