Re: RedHat devs introduction?

Hello Matt! (on behalf of all non @redhat.com people ;)

Cheers
Nic

Dr Nic Williams - VP Developer Evangelism
Engine Yard
The Leading Platform as a Service
Mobile: +1 415 860 2185
Skype: nicwilliams
Twitter: @drnic

On Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Matt Hicks wrote:

It's certainly possible (hopefully appropriate as well since I'll kick this off).  My name is Matt Hicks (twitter: @matthicksj / github: https://github.com/matthicksj).  I've been at Red Hat for a while now (6 years) and started with the OpenShift team at the very beginning.  I've been pretty excited about the PaaS space as I've spent years on both the development and operational sides of the house and think we have a lot of room for improvement in both camps.  My goal for OpenShift Origin is to do just that...

Thanks for being one of the first people to really start digging Nic!

-Matt
(mhicks at redhat dot com)

Is it appropriate/possible to have an introduction from the RedHat devs who created OpenShift and who are continuing to work on OpenShift now as an open source project?

Thanks!