Re: RedHat devs introduction?

Hi,

My name is Krishna Raman (https://github.com/kraman). Im one of the engineers working on the broker, and node portions of OpenShift. I've been in Red Hat about a year and change. I joined Red Hat when Makara was acquired and before that come from a mixed middleware and application development background. I'm pretty excited about working with you and the rest of the community on improving OpensShift Origin.

--Krishna