Re: RedHat devs introduction?

What a cool idea! Virtual meet and greet!

My name is Adam Miller (@TheMaxamillion / maxamillion on freenode,
github, and in the Fedora Project) I've only been with Red Hat and the
OpenShift Team a short time but I'm extremely excited to be a part of
both and looking forward to the future. My role within the group is
Release Engineering, you'll see a lot of "Automatic commit" changelogs
from me on github as I fire up builds. :)

Happy Hacking!
-AdamM