RE: RedHat devs introduction?

Hello!

My name’s Dan Mace (github: ironcladlou), and I am another recent addition to the OpenShift team. Having spent most of my professional career in extremely closed shops like Citigroup, working on such an open team and so closely with the community has been a real treat. You’ll likely see me hacking away at the JBoss cartridge and scalable app support in the near future.

Thanks for reaching out, great to meet you!

P.S., does Hollywood Upstairs Medical College mean anything to you? :)

Dan Mace

Senior Software Engineer, Red Hat

843-670-4195

dmace redhat com