Re: RedHat devs introduction?

On 01/05/12 16:27 -0700, Dr Nic Williams wrote:
  Is it appropriate/possible to have an introduction from the RedHat devs
  who created OpenShift and who are continuing to work on OpenShift now as
  an open source project?
  Thanks!
  Nic
  Dr Nic Williams - VP Developer Evangelism
  Engine Yard
  The Leading Platform as a Service
  Mobile: +1 415 860 2185
  Skype: nicwilliams
  Twitter: @drnic

Hello!

I'm Brett Lentz. I'm on the operations team that keeps the lights on for the
Openshift PaaS. I'm also involved in helping out with packaging work happening
in Fedora, along with other supporting tasks that aren't usually visible from
within the Openshift Origin code.

Twitter: @brett_lentz
Freenode IRC: blentz
Github: https://github.com/blentz