Re: RedHat devs introduction?

On May 1, 2012, at 4:27 PM, Dr Nic Williams wrote:
> Is it appropriate/possible to have an introduction from the RedHat devs who created OpenShift and who are continuing to work on OpenShift now as an open source project?

I think it is, and thanks for bringing it up.

I'm Mark Atwood, and I'm the Open Source Advocate and a Developer Evangelist for OpenShift at Red Hat.  I've worked on open source projects on my own and for companies for many years.

If anyone has any issues or questions about Red Hat's participation in this new open source community, feel free to ask me.

..m