Re: Hosting & deploying OpenShift

I'm sorry if my reply has stopped anyone from wanting to reply.

Nic

Dr Nic Williams - VP Developer Evangelism
Engine Yard
The Leading Platform as a Service
Mobile: +1 415 860 2185
Skype: nicwilliams
Twitter: @drnic

On Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 9:48 AM, Dr Nic Williams wrote:

That's not an answer :)

Dr Nic Williams - VP Developer Evangelism
Engine Yard
The Leading Platform as a Service
Mobile: +1 415 860 2185
Skype: nicwilliams
Twitter: @drnic

On Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Brett Lentz wrote:

I'll also note that I've got a talk at RH Summit this year that will be discussing
some of the nuts and bolts of how the Openshift PaaS is put together, along
with some of the things the operations team does to keep everything functioning
smoothly.

So, I'll be providing some of that information you're interested in in less
than two months. After Summit, my slides and notes will be publicly
available, so I'll cross-post them here.

---Brett.