Re: OpenShift Origin on OpenStack?

Not with the current implementation, this issue is however becoming
quite popular and as a side effect it has been added to the OpenShift
Origin FAQ under "Q: How do I scale to more than one node with OpenShift
Origin?"

https://openshift.redhat.com/community/wiki/faq-frequently-asked-questions

Hope this helps,
-AdamM