Re: OpenShift Origin on OpenStack?

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 8:41 AM, Dr Nic Williams <drnicwilliams gmail com> wrote:
> Using the OpenShift Origin ISO, will OpenShift scale as you add more VMs to
> allow you to run more apps, services etc?

I don't have a budget to go beyond my current ancient 4 GB Athlon64 X2
workstation and modern-ish Intel i5 / 8 GB laptop, so scaling isn't
something I need to think about right now. ;-) I'm trying to build
something that's pure open source that will run anywhere OpenStack
exists. I do, however, intend to insist on Essex, since I'm starting
from the ground up. No sense tying myself to DIablo or earlier.