openshift origin : mongodb cartridge

Hi !

I've finally succeeded in setting up my own PaaS with openshift ! It works great ! I've enabled console and ldap authentication, tested jenkins all worked great. The only thing missing for me is mongodb. The mongodb cartridge has disappeared since first releases.
I've seen the spec file is available in the github git tree, do you think it's safe to build it and install it ? Mongo packages are in version 2.0 and cartridge is now version 2.2, are packages for mongo 2.2 available somewhere ?

Julien