Custom node profiles

I was playing around with creating custom node profiles today and I
noticed that ss-admin-ctl-district limits users to using one of the
standard profiles: jumbo, exlarge, large, medium, micro or small.

I'd like to remove that restriction so that users can just define
whatever they want in /etc/stickshift/resource_limits.conf on their
nodes.  I'm going to submit a pull request tomorrow unless someone
objects.

--Brenton