broker rpm - is it really a noarch?

Hi,
We have a problem on openshift-origin-broker / stickshift-broker that it
says it's a noarch, and then it has a link to a 64 bit directory.

ln -s /usr/lib64/httpd/modules %{brokerdir}/httpd/modules

We can continue to keep it a noarch rpm and do some fancy rpm magic, but
the truth is we are fooling ourselves.  If an rpm depends on arch
specific libraries, it should not be a noarch rpm.

And so I ask the question, can I make broker an arch dependent rpm?

Troy