New documentation/diagrams to support cartridge refactor

All,

Paul Morie and I have been spending some spare time working on
documenting and diagramming certain aspects of the system as pertains to
the cartridge API.  Our intent is to support the new cartridge format
development, and the detail/scope of our R&D reflects that.

Since we haven't really decided on a good home for this stuff, I'm just
dumping it into a crankcase branch in my fork for now.  If anybody can
think of a better way to manage them, I'd love to hear it.

It's not much, but we've gotta start somewhere.

https://github.com/ironcladlou/crankcase/tree/docs/docs

Any scrutiny, feedback, or words of any kind related to these docs would
be very welcome.

--
Dan Mace
Senior Software Engineer, Red Hat