Re: Could you provide facility for testing SSH?

Hi Clayton

On 09/25/2012 04:08 PM, Clayton Coleman wrote:
It's a good idea and would help setup of keys.

awesome!

We talked about it a while back but there's no story - go ahead and create one (if you can't one of us will do so).

Afaik I have no account on rally. Could you please create a story for me?

Thanks
André