Re: OpenShift Origin Management Console

> On Sep 27, 2012 12:16 AM, "Clayton Coleman" <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
>>
>> As of today we've released the Management Console for OpenShift as part of
>> the OpenShift Origin open source project.  The console is a Rails 3.2 engine
>> that offers the full web experience for managing your applications and is
>> integrated into the online service.
>>
>> The source is available on GitHub @
>> https://github.com/openshift/crankcase/tree/master/console - check out
>> README.md for how the console works.
>>
>> For more info check out the blog
>> https://openshift.redhat.com/community/blogs/the-openshift-origin-web-management-console-is-open-source
>>
>> Clayton Coleman | OpenShift UI lead
>> (919)754-4982 - Raleigh HQ - 344G

Great news!

I've tried to deploy this to the Openshift at rhcloud.com for testing
(following the instructions at
https://github.com/openshift/crankcase/tree/master/console#host-it-on-openshift,)
but I'm getting errors from SASS about not being able to find SCSS
files in the vendor/ directory.

The error I'm getting is:
********* Begin error ********
Error compiling CSS asset

Sass::SyntaxError: File not found or unreadable: bootstrap/variables.
This is coming from line 21 of origin.css.scss

If I can fix the problem I'll clone the Github and send a pull
request, but I've not learned enough about Sass to do this yet.

Cheers,
Dan