Fwd: OpenShift Internals

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gandalf Corvotempesta <gandalf corvotempesta gmail com>
Date: 2012/9/28
Subject: Re: OpenShift Internals
To: Matt Hicks <mhicks redhat com>

2012/9/28 Matt Hicks <mhicks redhat com>
Lastly, in terms of customizing Apache, that probably depends on whether you are using our hosted service or if you have your own installed version of OpenShift Origin (I'm assuming the former).  We control the Apache setup in our hosted service, but if you chose to stand up your own OpenShift Origin instance ( https://openshift.redhat.com/community/wiki/build-your-own), you'd have the freedom to install what you see fit in Apache.

Hi,
i'm talking about an installed version of OpenShift Origin.
We have several apache modules that we need to install to work better in our environment.

Another question: how can I view the total number of active gears in an auto scaling application? I'm also trying to find how to customize the gear size.

If I make a cluster with 5 nodes, and auto scaled application, will create gears in different nodes automatically?