Re: OpenShift Internals

Hi

You probably want to use the gear_group API

$ curl -k -X GET https://openshift.redhat.com/broker/rest/domains/[Domain_ID]/applications/[App_Name]/gear_groups --user "[UserName]:[Password]"

This will give you information about the topology of the application including
- what components have been configured
- which gears they are on
- number of gears

--Krishna

On Sep 28, 2012, at 11:24 AM, Matt Hicks wrote:

On 09/28/2012 02:11 PM, Gandalf Corvotempesta wrote:
2012/9/28 Thomas Wiest <twiest redhat com>
You can look at the HAProxy Statistics Report page.

It's located at /haproxy-status on the end of your application's URL.

For example:
http://app-url/haproxy-status

I know this but I would like to know if is possibile to get the same data from REST api for CLI

Would this get you what you need?

https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/en-US/OpenShift/2.0/html-single/REST_API_Guide/index.html#sect-API_Guide-Applications-Get_Gear_Information

-Matt