Re: OpenShift Internals

2012/9/28 Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com>
Not in the docs yet, but is an API we expect to continue to expose and refine.  The console uses this API to show the quasi-topology view of your app.

Ok, i'll try as soon as I recover my password for OpenStack :)

how can I set gears resources like CPU, RAM and disk space? We would like to have some gears set with  1GB RAM and 10GB disk but we haven't seen how to do this.

Apache is running in each gears or is a shared instance on the whole node and secured in some way? Is possibile to create custom gears for some users?