Re: OpenShift Internals

2012/9/28 Ram Ranganathan <ramr redhat com>
       2.  The other alternative is to do the rename above "mv php public_html" and then modify the php cartridge's deploy_httpd_config script to set the
            DocumentRoot to the public_html directory instead of the php/ directory. That seems to be the cleanest solution.

Thank you. I'll go this way. It's the same thing that i've thinked but I didn't know if that directory was referenced in other places