Re: OpenShift Internals

2012/9/28 Matt Hicks <mhicks redhat com>
If you mean custom in terms of limits, yeah, although probably worth waiting for the cgroups stuff to drop.  If custom in terms of what's installed that would probably be going down the cartridge or quickstart creation path.

I mean custom in terms of limits, we would like to offer different gears with different resources at different prices.