Re: OpenShift Internals

2012/9/28 Matt Hicks <mhicks redhat com>
And we'll probably surface the default limits in this file:

https://github.com/openshift/crankcase/blob/master/stickshift/node/conf/resource_limits.template

I've also seen that with haproxy and autoscaling you will create a new gears where utilization will be more then 80%

80% of what? Where is defined this limit ?

Sorry for these questions but I'm trying to know how openshift works and these info are not wrote in docs.