Re: OpenShift Internals

On 09/28/2012 03:11 PM, Gandalf Corvotempesta wrote:
2012/9/28 Matt Hicks <mhicks redhat com>

I've also seen that with haproxy and autoscaling you will create a new gears where utilization will be more then 80%

80% of what? Where is defined this limit ?
I would probably recommend checking out the HAProxy code for some of these details.  Specifically, check out:

https://github.com/openshift/crankcase/blob/master/cartridges/haproxy-1.4/info/bin/haproxy_ctld#L209

Sorry for these questions but I'm trying to know how openshift works and these info are not wrote in docs.