Re: OpenShift Internals

Hi,

https://github.com/openshift/crankcase/blob/master/gearchanger/mcollective/plugin/lib/gearchanger-mcollective-plugin/gearchanger/mcollective_application_container_proxy.rb #self.find_available_impl will find the node to create the gear on.
https://github.com/openshift/crankcase/blob/master/gearchanger/mcollective/agent/facts/stickshift_facts.rb assembled the facts which are used in the calculations.

--Krishna