OpenShift Origin in ec2

Hi All

Need to understand which is the best way to implement OpenShift origin in AWS- ec2 Instance.I am looking for automation and 1 Broker / 1 Node setup.

I was referring to http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_puppet.html but hitting a lot of errors and broker installation is failing.

I am trying the origin installation in RHEL6.

I am sure this would have been tried and tested ,so any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

I have also come across this blog-series as well :

http://cloud-mechanic.blogspot.in/2013/05/openshift-on-aws-ec2-part-1-from-wheels.html

but that list quite a lot of things to be done.So was looking for a simple way out if any !!Appreciate any help.

Thanks

Shabna

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .

www.accenture.com