QuickStart/Instant App

Hi All,

I would like to create a custom QuickStart/Instant App for our Origin Installation but I found no where any indication how to build this kind of application, I searched in the node (/usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/) but the quick start application are missing
does somebody know how to build on or a pointer to somewhere ?

Thanks in advance

Patrick