Re: QuickStart/Instant App

Just to clarify here, are you looking for how to build the quick start itself or how to get it listed in the web console?

gs
On Dec 6, 2013, at 7:18 AM, patrick <chapat gmail com> wrote:

Hi All,

I would like to create a custom QuickStart/Instant App for our Origin Installation but I found no where any indication how to build this kind of application, I searched in the node (/usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/) but the quick start application are missing
does somebody know how to build on or a pointer to somewhere ?

Thanks in advance

Patrick