From: Andy Goldstein [mailto:agoldste redhat com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 10:53 PM
To: Gupta, Priyanka E.
Cc: dev lists openshift redhat com; users lists openshift redhat com
Subject: Re: unable to add custom cartridge

You need to specify the URL to the raw manifest file, e.g. https://raw.github.com/Priyanka5/CartridgeTest/master/metadata/manifest.yml

Although I would recommend using the cartridge reflector, like so: http://cartreflect-claytondev.rhcloud.com/github/Priyanka5/CartridgeTest

Andy

On Dec 11, 2013, at 12:14 PM, <priyanka e gupta accenture com> wrote:

Hi,

I have created a custom cartridge and created github reposiory for source code.

followed is CDK link : https://www.openshift.com/developers/download-cartridges

but when I add the cartridge in my application giving manifest.yml URL , it gives :

unable to create application for : https://github.com/Priyanka5/CartridgeTest/blob/master/metadata/manifest.yml

why it happens? why its not getting added as downloadable cartridge in applicaion?

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Gupta

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .