Re: problems with applications

It seems that the context for ssh into the gear is not created properly.
That's why I sometimes I cannot clone, sometimes I cannot push to the application.
I get Permissions Deny when pushing to the git repository, although I created the application just now via the rhc client tools.
Does anyone have a hint ?

Thanks
Liaabi