rhcsh timeout

Hi Everyone,

I've had users ask to raise the rcsh bash idle timeout (whether or not this is a good idea is another discussion). Currently this isn't a configurable parameter. I've created a patch to make it a configurable parameter in node.conf. The pull request is here https://github.com/openshift/origin-server/pull/4363.

Could somebody take a look at this patch and let me know if it can be accepted?

Thanks,
Aaron