Re: rhcsh timeout

Thanks Jhon! I'll do that and open another pull request (and cancel the current).

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 19, 2013, at 6:39 PM, Jhon Honce <jhonce redhat com> wrote:

Aaron if you prepend an OPENSHIFT_  I'll be happy to merge that for you.

e.g., OPENSHIFT_RHCSH_IDLE_TMOUT

/jwh

From: "Aaron Knister" <aaron knister gmail com>
To: dev lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 4:29:47 PM
Subject: rhcsh timeout

Hi Everyone,

I've had users ask to raise the rcsh bash idle timeout (whether or not this is a good idea is another discussion). Currently this isn't a configurable parameter. I've created a patch to make it a configurable parameter in node.conf. The pull request is here https://github.com/openshift/origin-server/pull/4363.

Could somebody take a look at this patch and let me know if it can be accepted?

Thanks,
Aaron