Re: rhcsh timeout

For something this simple this is fine. For a large pull request, I usually use the same branch - squash the commits and force push. Makes reviewing much easier.

/jwh

From: "Aaron Knister" <aaron knister gmail com>
To: "Jhon Honce" <jhonce redhat com>
Cc: dev lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 6:19:01 PM
Subject: Re: rhcsh timeout

Jhon,

I've never done a github pull request before. When I went to make the update, I went back and forth on how to do it (re-create the branch with the same name/create a new branch/ammend the commit and force a push). I googled around and it seemed like the more "github"y way to do it was to create a new commit with the changes which automatically updated the pull request. If you'd prefer something different, let me know.

Thanks,
Aaron