PATH override

Hey!

Should $cart/bin/ dir be included in the $PATH?

I'm asking because deploying a python-2.7 cart with gevent will trigger libev's configure script, which calls $cart/bin/install by mistake while looking for /usr/bin/install.

Should it be a concerne? A poorly written install script (i.e. no param checking) may ruin a running app.

I'm running OpenShift Origin release 2. This is the offending line (I think so):  https://github.com/openshift/origin-server/blob/openshift-origin-release-2/cartridges/openshift-origin-cartridge-python/lib/util#L24

Mateus Caruccio
Master of Puppets
+55 (51) 8298.0026
gtalk: mateus caruccio getupcloud com
twitter: @MateusCaruccio

This message and any attachment are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information
and it can not be forwarded or shared without permission.
Thank you!