From: Marek Śmigielski <marek smigielski gmail com>
Date: January 9, 2013 2:32:56 PM PST
Subject: Tomcat or Jboss cartrige on own origin installation.

Hi,

I have build my own openshift installation on fedora 17 thanks to Krishna Raman post. I play little bit with php staff and default cartriges but I would like to try some java one.

Is there any tutorial or instructions how can I build my own cartiges and than install it to the openshift? I notice that there are one project in origin-community-cartridges/openshift-origin-cartridge-tomcat-8.0 and the other in origin-server/cartridges/openshift-origin-cartridge-jbossas-7 but I can't really find any instructions even how to start. I would be glad if you can point me first step and general idea behind installing from sources.

regards,
Marek