Re: questions on haproxy and front proxy layer

On Jan 9, 2013, at 4:00 PM, meghdoot bhattacharya <meghdoot_b yahoo com> wrote:

> Also dont you think apache mod_proxy does not scale like haproxy and it hurts sitting before haproxy. I think with SSL termination event mpm cannot be used. The worker mpm still falls short of the single event loop of haproxy/nginx I think. How is apache configured for openshift? Preforked or worker mpm?

mod_proxy works great, but admittedly the 2.4.x works better than
the 2.2.x version. But since OpenShift depends on using what
packages are available, 2.4.x is just becoming an option.

Event MPM works fine w/ SSL.

--
Jim Jagielski | jimjag redhat com | 443-324-8390 (cell)