Installing Openshift Origins on CentOS 6 Minimal Install

I've been trying to get Openshift Origins setup on CentOS 6. I'm stuck at the DNS
 setup, where I get "${domain}.key file not found" error. I've setup the domain as a global variable in /etc/profile.d, but alas....

Anyone seen this issue before. Also, if someone has defined a CentOS6-specific standard install that they can share that would be great too.

Thanks.
--
Dennis D. Kirkpatrick | DevOps Consultant | GorillaLogic
1500 Pearl Street, Suite 300 | Boulder, CO 80302