Re: Installing Openshift Origins on CentOS 6 Minimal Install

OK, that openshift.ks was very slick. and I have been able to get the broker and nodes installed and generally configured. However, named still won't start. Here is the error that I am getting--

[root broker dynamic]# service named start
Starting named:
Error in named configuration:
zone localhost.localdomain/IN: loaded serial 0
zone localhost/IN: loaded serial 0
zone 1.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.ip6.arpa/IN: loaded serial 0
zone 1.0.0.127.in-addr.arpa/IN: loaded serial 0
zone 0.in-addr.arpa/IN: loaded serial 0
dynamic/example.com.db:10: ignoring out-of-zone data (NS)
dynamic/example.com.db:10: unknown RR type 'ns1.example.com.'
dynamic/example.com.db:11: ignoring out-of-zone data (MX)
dynamic/example.com.db:11: unknown RR type 'mail.example.com.'
zone example.com/IN: loading from master file dynamic/example.com.db failed: unknown class/type
zone example.com/IN: not loaded due to errors.
_default/example.com/IN: unknown class/type

Any clues? Thanks.