Re: Repositories

+++ Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail [23/01/13 20:16 +0800]:
Hi ..

I'm wondering what the difference between these 2 urls :

https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/rhel-6/
https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/nightly/enterprise/

I can only speak for the latter in that I know it needs to be removed
since it predates the formal evaluations for OpenShift Enterprise:
https://engage.redhat.com/forms/contact-sales-openshift

We're still working on the supported instruction for getting Origin on
RHEL/CentOS.  In the meantime I would recommend using Fedora 17 to
test things out.

and which I should use to try out latest updates but not too bleeding
edge (ie: updates-testing vs rawhide) ..

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331