Re: Subaccounts

Scopes are slightly different - a scope limits the set of access you have on an account.  What I'm referring to is adding a user as a member of an application or domain, and having the user able to see and interact with those applications.  Some of the initial work is easy, but there's a number of things that need to change.  I'm working through a writeup of what we're thinking sometime today or tomorrow.