Re: Moving between nodes,when apps have same address-done with error

Hi Alex,

OpenShift Origin currently requires nodes to be part of the same district to enable moving gears between nodes.

Districts ensure that a given UID is reserved on all nodes within the district when creating gears and allows us
to make sure that certain resources such as 127.x.x.x IPs, port mappings, mcs labels etc are available before the
move.

Based on the error below, it looks like you are running without districts. In that case moving gears between nodes
is not possible.

--kr