The app URL became not reachable after deploying custom war

Hi there,
I'm a new user to OpenShift and I am trying to a custom web war (exploded/extracted) file. However, I can never get the URL working after I finish the deployment. The URL was reachable before I did the deployment.

Unfortunately, I didn't save the console output for you guys. I searched on the web and found the problem described in the following address is exactly the same as mine:
https://www.openshift.com/forums/openshift/accessing-the-application-url-post-deploying-war-file-on-jboss-as-71-web-cartridge

Could anyone be kind enough to provide some hints for me?  Many, many thanks.

David