Re: Zenoss with OpenShift

Hi Shabna,

It's not Zenoss, but here is a reference architecture with Zabbix that may help:

http://www.redhat.com/resourcelibrary/reference-architectures/openshift-enterprise-v1-1-monitoring-the-paas-infrastructure

Cheers,
Chris

On Jul 15, 2013, at 1:35 AM, <s madathilthattantav accenture com> wrote:

Hi All

Has  anybody tried Zenoss with OpenShift.I am  looking out for  some documentation on the same.

Please share any thought/recommendation. I am looking Zenoss as an Infratsrtucture monitoring option for OpenShift.

Thanks

Shabna

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.