Re: Error can't find gems dependencies

Hi Jose,
Installing a gem, via gem (gem install <foo>), is not the same as installing a gem via rpm (yum install rubygem-<foo>).

In this case you need to install the rubygem-sass-rails package.

  yum install ruby193-rubygem-sass-rails

If that doesn't fix your problem, or gives an error about not being able to find your package, please let us know the URL for the instructions your are following. Maybe we missed something.

Thanks
Troy