Re: Error can't find gems dependencies

That module has been evolving. Not all gems were available as rpm's for F19 earlier. So the dependencies for the console
package were not defined properly in the Rpm spec. For release 2 of Origin, everything is available as RPMs and I will be
fixing up some of these issues. Will also be working on RHEL 6 build issues today.

--Krishna