Re: Several MySQL for the same app

Hi Krishna

Now it is possible to use several MySQL (or PostgreSQL, ...) in one application, with this project ;)

https://github.com/Filirom1/openshift-multi-database

Cheers
Romain

2013/7/1 Krishna Raman <kraman gmail com>
Hi Romain,

This is not currently possible. We currently have an assumption in broker code that there is only one instance of a cartridge/component.

The difference between a cartridge and component is best explained by an example. Lets look at a mongo cartridge that is sharded. It
runs 3 different types of instances … mongo replica  which stores the data, mongo config server which stores the metadata and mongo
router which directs apps where to go for data. Each of these instances would be a separate component which is part of the mongo
cartridge.

--Krishna